- Taste The Rewards points are awarded for Dine In or Take Out purchases. Points will not be awarded for taxes, discounts, or gratuities.
- Taste The Rewards points are rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Points may be earned at participating East Coast Wings + Grill restaurants.
- Card must be presented to earn points at the time of purchase or a registered phone number provided. Restaurants are not permitted to add points to a member’s account for prior visits.
- A minimum of 100 points is needed to earn a $5 reward.
- You must register your card at www.eastcoastwings.com to redeem points.
- Rewards can be redeemed for purchases at the store excluding gift cards.
- Rewards points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. This card is used as a method of rewarding you for your patronage.
- Members may not combine points.
- No purchase necessary to receive a Taste The Rewards card, but it is required to earn Rewards points. Any tax liabilities associated with redemption of an award are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- By enrolling in the Taste The Rewards program, members are granting East Coast Wings and Grill permission to contact them with periodic program updates, announcements and promotions. You may elect not to receive such materials by opting out of communication via your account log-in.
- East Coast Wings and Grill reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, in whole or in part, with or without notice. The accumulation of points does not entitle program members to any vested rights with the respect to awards or program benefits.
- East Coast Wings and Grille reserves the right to refuse award program benefits to anyone who has wrongfully earned points through deception, forgery, or other abuses of the program.
- Use of your card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Starting August 1, 2016 – you must visit once a year for your points and rewards to remain active. All points will expire if there is not a visit in 365 days.